About us overview:
- REDBRIDGE Energy DMCC is the energy trading company
- Main Activities in trading of refined oil products and crude oil, plastic and nylon materials trading, chemical fertilizers trading and petrochemicals trading
- Based in Dubai, UAE
- Obtained licenses from the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
The Company’s main trading and operations markets are:
- The Caspian Sea
- Black Sea
- Mediterranean Sea and
- ARA (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Antwerp) regions.
REDBRIDGE Energy is also focused on trading of clean/green energy products including biofuels and other green energy products, which will enable the company to position itself in a newly growing clean energy products market.
To become a global trading company
- To Ensure Sustainable growth of our business
- To Provide Excellent customer service
- To Be Cost efficient
- To Maintain Competitive edge
- To Adapt to rapidly developing energy markets.
REDBRIDGE Energy buys, transports, stores, and delivers energy products internationally.
The company’s license covers the following activities: